What I Do
I am a life strategist and international speaker, Trainer, Executive Coach. Certified Strategic Intervention Coach with Tony Robbins, Perfect Weight Coach with Bob Proctor, Brain Health with Dr. Amen and a Neurorecording Licensed Specialist with Dr. Joseph McClendon III . I have spent more than 30 years studying the research of resilience, human behavior and courage – and implementing it in my own life and with hundreds of clients.
What I Believe
I believe life is about knowing why you’re here and living your purpose fully. That means serving the world in a way only you can and growing from the challenges, opportunities, and relationships that come your way. I also believe resilience – the ability to adapt to change and navigate setbacks – is a necessary life skill and it is a skill that can be learned. You must learn it if you want an authentic, successful, and happy life. I also believe in multiple chances, not just second chances, and I’m grateful for the one’s I’ve had. It’s led to my professional calling and my reason for being here.
Who I Am
I’m a mother, grandmother, entrepreneur, transformational speaker, and Life Strategies coach dedicated to helping people get unstuck and be unstoppable in every area of life. I discovered the calling of my life’s purpose inspiring others through my own transformation in 1987 after sustaining a brain injury, broken back, neck and PTSD, due to a car accident, and overcame all the limitations the doctors told me I would have to live with.
I hired my first coach and he helped me to transform my mindset, become unstoppable, and courageous. I knew then that if I could do it for myself, I could help others to build resilience, be more confident, let go of guilt, procrastination, perfectionism, fear, and other emotions that threaten to sabotage their potential and I’ve coached hundreds of clients to do the same.
I know what it feels like to endure family health challenges, trauma and the cost of dreams deferred. In the spring of 1987 I took a situation that would devastate most individuals, being hit by a drunk driver, sustaining a Traumatic Brain Injury, fractured back and neck, PTSD, Depression and Anxiety and being the caregiver for my five year old son and turned it into my life force.
By Mastering limiting beliefs, creating a new mindset, transforming from the inside out, and overcoming all the limitations the doctors told me I would have to live with.
I turned these challenges into an extraordinary life; Now I empower others to turn their challenges into freedom and to reach their highest potential.
Imagine being able to:
- Build resilience and coach yourself through any challenge
- Choose the meaningful over the urgent
- Create Work-Life Harmony (not balance)
- Navigate setbacks in a way that makes you better, not bitter
- Be more confidence and courageous and influence the world around you
- Find the courage to make major life changes
- Let go of guilt perfectionism, fear and other emotions that threaten to sabotage your potential
- Neuroencoding Licensed Specialist, 2021
- Dr. Amen Licensed Brain Trainer, 2021
- DISC Human Behavior Specialist, 2018
- John Maxwell Certified Coach, Speaker, Trainer, August 2016
- Empowerment Mentoring, August 2016
- Tony Robbins-Madanes Center for Strategic Intervention
Certified as a Strategic Intervention Coach, February 2016
- Bob Proctor Life Success Coach, April 2009
- Bob Proctor Life Success Perfect Weight Coach, August 2008
- Athena Women Leadership Award 2021
- New York State Brain Injury Honoree Hudson Valley Region 2021
- Intentional Living John Maxwell Culture Award 2019
- Youth Mission Outreach “Leave a Legacy Award” 2018
- Maxwell Leadership President’s Advisory Counsel
- Women Leadership Alliance, 2017 – Present
- Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce Board, 2019 – Present
- New York State Brain Injury Association District Board Rep, 2019
- Triathlon Coach for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, 2014-2017
- Member of Toastmasters, 2014-2018